St Mary’s has a full and varied programme of clubs this year which take place before, during and after school. Some clubs charge a small fee, to cover our costs. However, do speak to us if this is an issue. As far as possible, we want every child in KS1 & 2 to have access to a club that broadens their school experience.
We also have an ‘after-school’ club that is run by teaching assistants and a Breakfast Club that meets before school. See the attachment below for current arrangements from 5th October 2020.
Other organisations also use the school in the evenings and weekends and provide opportunities for local children and adults. We can help you to get in touch with these organisations:
- St Mary’s Kids’ Church (Sundays – am)
- Cubs (Friday, 6.00pm to 7.30pm)
- Scouts (Friday, 7.30pm to 9.00pm)
- Guides (Tuesday, 6.30pm to 8.00pm)
- Rainbows (Wednesday, 5.00pm to 6.00pm)
- Brownies (Wednesday, 6.30pm to 8.00pm)
- Karate for children (Mondays and Thursdays, 6.30pm to 7.30pm)
- Karate for adults (Mondays and Thursdays, 7.30pm to 9.00pm)
Please note that most of these clubs are not currently operating - due to coronavirus restrictions.